Software Development & Consultancy
Want your IT system to work the way you do?
Adapting the Programs you use
We can help you adapt the programs you use to make the work you do less time consuming and more efficient, particularly using day to day common applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Developing workflows
- Choosing ideal software solutions
- Creating complex templates & reporting (incl. Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Customised software
- Data consolidation
- Workshop style user training
Whether it be via user training, consultancy days or systems development, we have a wealth of experience in dealing with and developing systems operation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about how we can help develop your systems.
Case Management Development
We have a wealth of experience particularly in the legal sector where a large number of our clients operate. We have experience developing Proclaim, MatterSphere and Civia Legal case management programs and workflows, but are more than willing to open up development to any application you legal practice may be running.
We have developed and installed numerous systems to meet specific needs of individual clients, examples of this include:
- Precedent/Document creation, development and handling
- Work flow consultation and development (making it quicker and easier for the user)
- Extended Data, field and screen creation (to store bespoke information about Clients and Matters)
- Linked action creation (developing the system to execute bulk tasks at appropriate times for the Client/Matter)
- Customised reporting (including SQL reports)
- User Management (user logons and permissions)
- Export/Importing of data
- Proclaim XML export/import setup
- Proclaim batch reporting
We are particularly experienced in the use and development of the Proclaim (Eclipse) case management system.
Even if you are not currently using any of these systems please feel free to contact us as we may be able to make suggestions and adjustments to help you mold whatever case management system you employ and match it more closely to your workflow.
Kaye was fantastic, her knowledge of database design completely turned our system around. We used the old program as a starting point and worked forward adding and improving features.
She listened to what we needed and delivered on every level from cost to timescales. Her understanding and patience was fantastic.
We now have a fantastic system, which is much better than we initially requested.
Nothing was too much trouble.